This Blog is my space for share idea with a lot of people in internet. My blog contain about my opinion about world especially in Indonesia. Topic will be included are Forestry, Products, Love, Poem, Komputer & Technology, etc...

Monday, January 29, 2007

Its Been Long Time

So many things happen when i didn't write this blog. Happiness and sadness made color in my day. I feel yearn for my luv, usi. Every heartbeat tell me that i luv her so much.
Its been long time, i did'nt meet her. How is she now??? Is she alright??? I miss her smile...
U'll ever know when luv come to u. I ever know that when i fall in luv in her. All i know is that i come to this day with yearning in my heart.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 © Apa Pendapatku tentang Dunia Site 2005 - Made by Kukuh Prakoso sebagai sebuah dedikasi untuk Dunia tanpa Batas.