This Blog is my space for share idea with a lot of people in internet. My blog contain about my opinion about world especially in Indonesia. Topic will be included are Forestry, Products, Love, Poem, Komputer & Technology, etc...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I hate oil

ou what happen in my country now ???
Its very weird that in this bad situation, government increase the prize of BBM (Bahan Bakar Minyak), hmm what is BBM in English???
BBM is oil, gas, solar and a lot of energy source that come from earth oil.
Sorry if i have not good terminology about BBM... :)

The transportion cost will be increase. BBm become hottest topic in Indonesia.
Public transportation give somation to increase the prize because the prize for public transportion from government is too cheap.

I don't know what i must to say....

but i don't like this situation...

i hope the situation will be normal soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 © Apa Pendapatku tentang Dunia Site 2005 - Made by Kukuh Prakoso sebagai sebuah dedikasi untuk Dunia tanpa Batas.