This Blog is my space for share idea with a lot of people in internet. My blog contain about my opinion about world especially in Indonesia. Topic will be included are Forestry, Products, Love, Poem, Komputer & Technology, etc...

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I Believe (OST My Sassy Girl)



I BELIEVE; i believe...
guden gyothe ojiman; when you are not with me
idero ibyorun anigejyo; there are no stars in the sky.

I BELIEVE naege onun girun; i believe... The way back to you
jogum molli doraor punigejyo; will feel a little far.

modu jinagan gu giogsogeso; i'll carry all those memories deep inside me.
nega narur aphuge hamyo nunmurur mandurjyo; i'll feel pain, it'll make tears fall.
na mankhum urji anhgirur gudemanun; when I won't cry you will leave me
nunmur obshi nar phyonhage bonejugirur; with no change and no tears.

onjenga dashi doraor guderanun gor argie; someday again the tears will come around
nan midgo igie; You know it
gidarirkeyo nan gudeyo yaman hajyo; i'll believe that you are waiting; i do it for you.

I BELIEVE nega aphaharkabwa; i believe... it'll hurt me to see,
gudenun urjido mothegejyo; you can't cry.

I BELIEVE hurunun ne nunmuri; i believe... my tears will fall,
gudr dashi nege dollyojugejyo; you should turn back to me again.

jaku momchunun ne nungir sogeso; again I'll glimpse you come into my sight
gude mosubduri tolla nunmurur mandurjyo; and it'll make my tears fall.
na mankhum urji anhgirur gudemanun; when I won't cry you will leave me
nunmur obshi nar phyonhage bonejugirur; with no change and no tears.

onjenga dashi doraor guderanun gor argie; someday again the tears will come around
nan midgo igie; you know it

gidarirkeyo nan gudeyo yaman hajyo; i'll believe that you are waiting; I do it for you.
na gude argi jon isesangdo; before i knew you,
irohge nunbushyonunji; the world was dazzling.
gu hanur areso ijen nunmullo namgyojyojiman; from that sky i got left with tears.
ijarir nan jikhirgeyo; i will care for that person.

guderan iyumanuro naegenun; you are the only reason...
gidarimjocha chungbunhi hengboghagejyo.; to me the wait gives me enough happiness...
saranghan iyumanuro; love is the only reason... 
to haruga jinaga go onun gir ijodo; as days pass by, if you forget the way,
gidarirkeyo nan gudeyo yaman hajyo; i'll be waiting; i do it for you.
nan gudeyo yaman hajyo; i do it for you.

(OST My Sassy Girls; Thx to a fadly atas searching teksnya)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in the end, time will answer all of our questions. til then, be patient.

7:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In that time, we will know what is right and what is wrong.
In that time, we will know the path that have we choosen

7:41 PM

 
Blogger In My Own World said...

AMAT SANGAT DALEM DIHATI......

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 © Apa Pendapatku tentang Dunia Site 2005 - Made by Kukuh Prakoso sebagai sebuah dedikasi untuk Dunia tanpa Batas.